Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Healthy Sunday Lunch


My idea of an ideal Sunday? Lazying around if I have the chance. But my apartment needs serious cleaning, scrubbing and sanitizing after being ignored since CNY. Oh yeah... occasional vacuum doesn't count right?

After the morning spent with cleaning and having a short nap in the hot mid-afternoon, the tummy gave a wake-up call. Having sudden craving for some macaroni. Moderately delicious with maggi chicken cube, some frankies and slice-fried egg with abalone mushroom. I guess what it lacked is some greenies. Not in the pic is some unseeded grapes and a can of ever-dependable Anglia Shandy. Oh.. no wonder I'm 70kg now hahaha......

I'm looking 4ward to a raining afternoon with a cup of hot Nescafe with a book in hand and Ella Fitzgerald or Stacey Kent playing.

HAPPY EASTER DAY

No comments: