Monday, June 16, 2008

Indonesia - Yogyakarta (Ministry of Coffee Pt 1 - the Room)

I always travel cheap. Yeah... you can say I am cheap!!! But this trip to Indonesia, I splurged myself a bit, OK...of course not to the extend of staying in places like Four Season, Ritz Carlton, Hyatt etc... but I did look for some special semi-boutique style kind of hotel. And this time in Yogya, I stayed in Ministry of Coffee. AND IT"S SOOOO NICE!!!!

The outside view, with yellow being the dominant color.

In the room at the balcony.

The dream pad.


This instalment is only on the room, the Constantinople. (yeah.... the room got a name!!!)

Stay tuned for the next post on the hotel itself, it's very nice with delicious cafe, internet cafe & yes... library!!!!

OH YEAH.... IT ONLY COST RM105.XX!!!!!!

5 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

Looks like there is enough room for at least two!

Did you make full use of it?

Quenisha-My-Precious said...

Atan,
From whr u find all these nice n cheap hotels??? I'm really impress with those hotels u shows in ur blog. Cheap n nice. I spend lots of time seaching but cant find such good things leh!!!

Bin Bin said...

Wow... lots of nice photos here...

Keep on putting more!!!
NICE!!!

CK said...

CA,
haha....

Brenda,
the hotel was recommended by my friend. you can check out sites like www.virtualtourist.com or do a blog search of the place you wanna visit.

Bin2,
yes... more to come, bandung and yogya respectively.

RunWitMe said...

The place hvnt changed abit since I was there a year ago. I miss the morning breakfast & variety of coffee there. The music they played there also very "chill" make you wanna stay back and relax.