Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Speechless Again

I think at this moment, the "elected" soon-to-be PM will be addressing the UMNO Pemuda, Wanita and Puteri's representative in a closed-not-live UMNO assembly. What can we expect from the newspaper tomorrow?

I don't know. It might be the ultra-racist sentiments usually displayed during the UMNO assembly or the glossified version in the newspaper since there's no live telecast.

Without live coverage, I guess the tone will be rampant but what can we do right? I mean, don't even hope there'll be change at all. I read in the flight back from HK the NST something on the "finally-admit-that-he-understand-English" candidate saying that UMNO is changing but ended the interview his emphasis on the importance of stability. Being a minister who admitted that he didn't know English when arrested in Australia, he demonstrated the meaning of oxymoron to its max.

Change and Stability? Like water and oil lah.....

No comments: