Sunday, December 11, 2005

Year End

Again, I was still bugged by the premature middle age crisis. I was complaining about my boring life in my previous post. Then the next question comes...... What kind of life I want?
It's a big question and it had become like a ritual for me to ponder about that question and the related ones when the yr end approaches. This will cause a lot of abnormalities to my routine life. I tend to sleep more, eat more, think more, keep mum more but at certain times, couldn't keep my mouth shut. My sleeps, though were more but of less quality which is obvious and can be seen from my tired eyes.
OK, I think it will be fine at the end of the days or rather at the end of the year. "Wake me up when december ends" I should be OK by then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, have you woken up? Next time just give yourself a slap across your face, i assure you, you will certainlly wake up!! 20 days needed to wake you up. what a waste of times!