Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
But after that, the Angels ditched me and I ended up with Leslie, Teo and Moira whom I knew during that hunt.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
... is the worst movie I watched this year.
The cast was wasted. Jennifer Connelly was reduced to only "Please...." & "We can change..." which I kinda suspected Obama was sponsoring the movie. Keanu was natural as alien, I mean with his expressionless face and "count"able number of dialogues.
The whole movie feels extremely preachy in a bad way; old tactic and on-your-face lecture. Science fic is getting worse these days.
Give me Wall-E again anytime.
P/S : Watched it in One Borneo GSC and it's not really that bad, I mean One Borneo.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Friday, December 05, 2008
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
The view with the Callanque at the back....
Monday, December 01, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The Regent of Negeri Sembilan asking for reinstatement of the royal immunities. But I'm wondering whether he represent ALL the Malay rulers or he's speaking based on his own opinion. Waiting for statement from Raja Nazrin.
Why they should be immuned? Should I ask this question? Or put it bluntly... do I have the right to ask why they should be immuned?
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Taking cue from Niamah's blog (Patrick Teoh's blog).... I made comments below based on the selective headlines of Malaysiakini. The thing is tat I was so lazy yet so disgusted with everything.
1. For the whole 50 minutes of his first press conference today, political analyst Abdul Razak Baginda maintained repeatedly that the Deputy Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak and his wife were not involved in the Altantuya Shaariibuu murder case.
- Either Abdul Razak is with Altantuya 24 hours a-day or he's 24-hours tagging with Najib or Rosmah, if not how the hell he's so sure about this. I think a small kid also know this.
2. Wanita Umno deputy chief Shahrizat Abdul Jalil announces that she will contest against incumbent Rafidah Aziz in next year's party polls.
- Finally. Secretly I hope Kak Pa will not be contested and Shahrizat lost the race to her supposed challenger Kamilah.
3. Permit conditions for the Nov 16 candlelight vigil in Petaling Jaya stipulated that candles cannot be lit and there should be no anti-ISA paraphernalia among the protestors who were present.
- Wow..... Do they understand the whole thing? Police really are the wise one. They lay out the food on the plate but tied both your hands and didn't give any eating utensils.
4. There are many Sabahans without ICs and therefore no legal status, but the National Registration Department is now issuing new documents to those of suspect nationality.
- Now they blatantly legalised all the Project IC participants is it? Gosh, this is the greatest hoax of all. And they do it in front of your eyes!!!!!
5. The opposition has trained its guns on former Pempena head Chor Chee Heung over the millions lost by the the state-owned company under the Tourism Ministry.
- Whoever it was... just reveal everything! And how about the PKFZ thingy under Ling Liong Sik? How's that going on Ah Tee Keat?
6. The Bollywood star is too busy to attend the award ceremony which was to take place on Nov 29, says a state official.
- The Star online has a better written title : Shah Rukh Khan't come
Less hectic huh do like this? I know... I know... it's not authentic. Next time.
Well... who knows where's Tenom? Well, for many Sabahans, Tenom is synonymously associated with the famous Tenom Coffee, the local style and also the Agriculture Park as one of its tourist attraction. Having said that, not many been to Tenom.
However, it recently made the headlines as the Parliamentary Seat that used the most allocation for the festive season such as open house and other celebrations in 2007 alone. It used up to RM988436.00 for a total of 58 functions averaging RM17042 each. And on the top 10, Putatan (86), Tawau (66), Silam (40)and Sepanggar (54) also made the list with about RM900,000.00 each as well but with more numbers of functions.
Just take Tenom for example. According to Wikipedia, the population in Tenom in 2006 is 46,200. Wow..... Tenom people really had a jolly good time. I wonder whether any of the press go to Tenom and ask how many celebrations they KNOW and WENT in 2007. It's good to note that Tenom is about 4-5 hours driving from KK deep in the rural Sabah. There's a Chinese saying literally means... "Mountain Is High, King Is Far"
See the response of some of the MPs of the respective area here :
Datuk Dr Chua Soon Bui (SAPP – Tawau) has clarified that she was not the MP last year. It was Shim Paw Fatt.
Datuk Dr Marcus Makin Mojigoh (BN – Putatan) denied spending that much: “I am not aware of the allocation.”
So, what do you expect???? Well, wait for another episode with Azalina on the Pempena probe.... In a way, Azalina didn't yell out the response by Dr. Chua above but it's interesting to see the response of the ex-Tourism Miniter the so-called Tengku Adnan..... but hey, he's kinda low-profile lately kan? Thought the last I saw him in the news is when he sat smiling next to the Ahmad-pendatang-fame during his press conference. Answer lah Tengky Adnan.... pity Azalina has to answer your doings and at the same time got questioned on her own previous Sports and Youth Minister too.......
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Well, move aside IT and BT. Now it's the time for ET. Not Spielberg's ET but Energy Technology.....
And how are we doing in Malaysia? Don't even mention ET, just look at our Information Technology and Bio-Technology.....
Malaysia Boleh!!!! Speaking of which I think we are good at IT and BT; just that our IT is Ignorance Technology (we don't face recession.... our economy still growing.......) and our BT is Boleh Technology (everything boleh.....)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
DSB HK cut 900 - Hong Kong and Singapore
HSBC to cut additional 600 - worldwide
Pepsi Cola - 3,300 - worldwide
Sun Microsystems 5,000 - 6,000
And CITIBANK cut 52000
U might said aiyah.... that one in America mah.....
In today NST....
1. CIMB Aviva offers VSS (wow..... VSS already!!!!!!!!)
2. MK Land to unveil turnaround plan on Nov 28 (turnaround plan to return to profitability? what a polite word for employee lay-off/cut???)
So, now.... are we still insulated from the recession? Deputy Minister Kong Cha Ha (MCA) said it's slowdown but not recession. Hmm.....
Sunday, November 16, 2008
I don't hate old people but with people like TDM and this one.......
Umno Supreme Council member Datuk Seri Dr Rais Yatim has called for the strengthening of Malay politics through numbers so that other races will stop denigrating and ridiculing Malays. ~ BERNAMA
.......really tops it off. Where's the sedition act when we need it? Isn't this some threat masked in the name of Ketuanan Melayu?
Gosh... I really fed up with all this thing. Every time UMNO having elections, these are all the sandiwara being played to the gallery. Tonnes and tonnes of them and these are all the buggers who's running our country. With oil and palm oil price coming down globally, which our country solely depend on, the economy should be the top priority but yeah... party election more important.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
如花** in 吃神 (God of Cookery or sik sen) OR
如花** in 大内密探零零发 (Forbidden City Cop or dai noi met tam ling ling fat) OR