Thursday, January 03, 2008

Welcome to Sabah


It's Seppo (middle) and Hanna (left), a sweet couple from Finland whom I picked up from the entrance to the Kinabalu National Park few weeks ago. They were waiting for a bus to Sandakan to no avail apparently as they start to do the hitchhiking sign when I'm near. They were so ecstatic when I asked them to jump in as I was on the way to Sandakan as well. Driving with companion is always better than driving alone. And in this case, it was a fun and pleasant one as well. They were in Sabah for holiday and had booked a place in Sepilok Jungle Resort, which coincidentally owned by my friend's dad!

Thanks for the company and wish them have a great time in Sabah. As I always mixed up the capitals of the Scandinavian countries before this, now I remember that Helsinki is the capital of Finland, the Nokialand while Oslo and Stockholm are Norway's and Sweden's respectively. Hanna, you should be proud of me hahaha!!!!

Pic taken in Sepilok Jungle Resort, Sandakan.

1 comment:

Cruel Angel said...

Have u heard of the couple crime who kill people like you? hahaha!!!