Sunday, July 10, 2005

OK, I admit I'm a boring person. My idea of Saturday? Meeting up with friends and have a good chat over coffee; browsing bookstores and CD stores and that's all. Boring right? Of course if I'm not out, I'll stay in my house doing the ever-tiring housekeeping such as sweeping and mopping the floor. I'm sick of these actually but what else can I do? Enrol the swimming lesson, go to gym to buff up, go and help out in the Kiwanis Down Syndrome Centre. OK, I got it, there's lots to do.
Went to meet an old friend with some of his colleagues from WM. He was quite persistent in meeting us up and I accepted it. Well, what can I say? It's not easy to meet up with some strangers and hope to get the "clicked" feeling. To be frank, I'm not really looking for this kinda feeling, just open up myself and getting to know new friends. I need to enlarge my circle of friends.
Gonna finish some of my piled up reports and proposals. Next week is my training in KL and this time around, lots need to be done and it needed to be done fast and good

No comments: