Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Own 音乐探险家

First of all, I have to extend my apology to 陈颖见 because I decided to do a write some entries based on his excellent radio program 音乐探险家. Well, since I won't be able to have a chance to host my own radio program ever, then this is the next best thing. So, 陈颖见 if you happen to read my blog, and you do not permit me to pursue my this next-best-thing, send me an email and I will respect your decision.

Today, the theme is, what will be the 10 albums that you will bring along with you if you were stranded alone in a deserted island / 流落到荒岛? 陈颖见's selection are Jamie Cullum's , 旺福, 陶吉吉's first album, Josh Rouse, 王菲, Kings of Convenience, Black Eye Peas, Faith 杨乃文's <应该> and ..... I forgot another two.

I revisits my mp3 song list and can't really single out any albums for that purpose so I compiled a list instead for my unfortunate 流落到荒岛 event.

1. Home - Michael Buble (what other perfect way to be melancholic while you are stranded in the deserted island?)
2. 雨天没有你 - Faye Wong (有你的雨天,叫做浪漫;没你的雨天,叫做忧郁) - I once heard the original English version, anyone can tell me?
3. 还是会寂默 - 陈绮贞 (stranded alone, of course will be lonely lah!)
4. If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher (haha... for the mere fact that if I could turn back time, I won't be stranded in the deserted island right?)

...........................................................................................OK, I'm sleepy, I will continue next time.

No comments: