Wednesday, January 31, 2007

6th Jan - 1st Day Pt 2 - Jasmine Lodge, Siem Reap

After the moto ride with Makara for about 20 mins, we reached Jasmine Lodge. I didn't realize it was recommended in Lonely Planet (LP) and I booked it online due to its super cheap price (USD2/night). The pic above is the common dining area with a pool table. It's actually on 2nd floor so it's quite nice at night too. A comfy sofa inviting the guests to lay down and rest.

That's my USD2 room. With basic amenities such as bed, a small stool to put my bag on and also a small piece of mirror, there's nothing complain about. At least the bedsheet is acceptably clean and not causing me itchiness or skin sensitive.

The room is actually a single room with no attached bathroom. It's wooden and with no window. I was proud of myself being able to save some USD for my subsequent trip indeed. Anyway, it's good experience and nice story to tell hahaha.....


No comments: