Friday, October 12, 2007

The Nobel Peace Prize goes to........... drum rolls.....


Al Gore!!!!!!!!!!!! (and the UN Climate Change Panel, who's not omitted intentionally in the original version of this post)

What??? I mean our "great" Tun Mahathir lost to the ex-Vice President of US??? What????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

OK, does that make me sound patriotic enough of defending our ex-Premier who was one of the 181 nominees of the coveted Nobel Prize of Peace??? I thought that should be the response isn't it??? I mean, we always make a big hoo-ha if something Malaysian-related didn't go our way. Also how much we like to relate other's success or fame if there's a single teeny-weeny relation to Bolehland? Remember the Miss Georgia in Miss USA contest some time ago? Or the Australian Idol, something Sebastian?

But I guess since Tun M is not such a great supporter of the government when he criticize the government policies lately, my action above would not generate the patriotism aura around me. I should try another way then.

By the way, hope Tun M recover soon...

And to Mr. Gore, bravo and it shows that you dun have to be bothered that much about the betrayal of the Florida election results.

YOU WON AN OSCAR AND A NOBEL PRIZE MAN!!!! Nothing beats that, I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


To Mr. Bush Jr. : This maybe the inconvenient truth (pun intended) that may hurt you so much but I guess that's the price you need to pay.

WORLD PEACE!!!

No comments: