Sunday, December 09, 2007

Thank God It's Tony...

OK, watched the 44th Golden Horse Award and like my title said, thank god it's Tony Leung. I was petrified to learn that the chances of Aaron Kwok scoring a hattrick will materialize this year after being awarded Best Actor 2 years in a row 2005 & 2006. His nomination came this year with the challenges from Tony Leung in Lust, Caution, Zhao Ben Shan in Luo Ye Gui Gen and Gurmit Singh (yes... the yellow-boot Phua Chu Kang).

I still haven't fully recover from the amounting tension waiting for that announcement hence, I need some rest before blogging abt the ceremony. (OK...OK...I know this post will make me sounded like some stupid kid who's still reading entertainment news etc etc but I dun care!!!!)

However, enough said that Tony Leung won instead of Aaron Kwok. Fuh............

3 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

what? Kwok fu seng of China Strike Force won best actor for 2years in a row....

I am really outdated... Does his acting improve significantly since his china strike force with wang li hung.

Still vividly playing in my mind, the moment li hung dying and aaron crying out " Bu ke yi, Bu neng!!" the worst acting I have ever seen.

chongerin said...

I'm so relieved too *phew*

CK said...

his acting still like "bu ke yi, bu neng!" type of acting. to get a better grip of tat, look for his 1st best acting role in the movie "Convergence/Sam Cha Hao". His shouting-with-head-turning-in-round-looking-at-the-sky scene is classic acting by him.

p/s: never thought so many ppl relieved like me hahahaha...sorry aaron fans out there!