Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Simplify Your Life

Stumbled upon this little piece of article in the fitness centre where I work out; 18 Ways to Simplify Your Life


1. Think and Write Down What Really Matters to You (Hm....anyone of you do this?)
2. Have Short and Long Term Goals (OK...tis starts to sounds like self-help stuff)
3. Use Online Banking (Yes. I'm that simple)
4. Make Time for Yourself (What if I have too much time for myself?)
5. Carry No More Than 2 Credit Cards (now this is very much financially-related.)
6. Identify Your Bad Habits (I've come with terms with this; live with it...nope.... it's them)
7. Stop Being A Perfectionist (Never a perfectionist...self-proclaimed)
8. Don't D Other People's Work. Give Up The "Hero" Mentality (Never ever a hero)
9. Hire Someone for Chores You're Not Fond Of (this is so unrealistic cox I dun have that much money to do so)
10.Cut Back On Television Time (This contradicts with #4 above)
11.Clean Out Your Office and Home (OK....I got it, it's a mess right?)
12.Stop Spending Time With Whiners (hmm...sometimes it made me feel better knowing others having worse life than me. Am I bad?)
13.Plan Time for Annual Vacations (What if I'm planning but no money and person to ggo vacation with?)
14.Carry A Smaller Wallet/Purse (If I hav high credit limit of my plastic)
15.Live Close To Your Work Place (I win this hands down)
16.Learn To Say No (learning now.....)
17.Cut Back On Children's Planned Activities (dun understand this....)
18.Track Your Expenses (gosh....this made me realise how poor I am)

How about you?

No comments: