Sunday, March 09, 2008

9:56am March 8

Happy International Women's Day and of course it's our election day.

It's 9:56am and I heard a helicopter hovering in the sky. Caught a glimpse and it's not military helicopter cox it's not the usual military green (eerrr... my own assumption). So, what could it be? Just some safety measures taken by the pihak berkuasa to ensure peace? Hope so.

Just hope that it's not another case of misusing public fund and asset for own or certain party's political agenda in the election.

I will fulfill my responsibilities after lunch hoping it will not be that crowded.

2 comments:

steph said...

Said he stayed put in "sungei seipoot" for abt almost 2weeks n tat he had "berkhemphen siang sampei mallam"...but alas, he lost. Such comic, I js love to watch him. Had been laughing non-stop ;-P

Cruel Angel said...

I guess my ambition to be the Next ANGKASAWAN wont happen since BN got whipped so badly for doing stupid stuff!