Monday, March 10, 2008

Joanna Wong 王若琳

OKOK... I know most of us still high from the PRU12 result but it's a beautiful Sunday morning. I present to you some nice music to enjoy the day, of course, to enjoy the sweet success of the people power as well!!!
Lounging in your couch or doing some house chores... it's perfecto mundo!!!

P/S : My best buddy is out there earliest possible in the morning with her hubby to celebrate the success and decided to do a spending spree, enjoying nice dim-sum and stuff!!! It's great to be alive right? Sorry joe, for 出卖 you a bit here! Enjoy

Joanna Wong 台湾音乐人王治平的女儿 is a rare Chinese jazzy voice.




4UB,ML.



OK.. Christmas is over but my joy from the PRU12 is not over yet hehe....



From Sound of The Music, My Favourite Things

Definitely gotta buy her album. Another gem from Taiwan.
Meanwhile, browse this [1] [2] [3] [4] if you like her.

No comments: