Tuesday, March 18, 2008

To All the Election Candidates.... U Sure Got Ur 5k Refund


The candidates for the election had to put in 5k (correct me if I'm wrong) as some sort of deposit to guarantee that they will remove and dismantle any posters and campaigning material in the public place or else it won't be refunded.
And I say most of the candidates can be rest assured that they will get this 5k back (err....I'm not talking about the loss of deposit due to small votes) as you can see from the pix above, taken in the car while on the way to vote on a raining election day in Sandakan. The hardworking citizen were seen removing the campaign notice with posters on a wooden plank along the main road. Why I say hardworking? Cox it's raining!!!!!!!!!
Why again you may ask??? Cox the wooden plank can be made into good use. Recycle mah!!! I wonder what happen to the steel-made DAP rocket erected in Mile 4.....
Speaking of which, if your candidate is not as "generous" as others who can afford to give you "candies" for the election, at least you can get some wooden plank back or maybe you can bring back one of those plank with the candidate's poster and use it to play dart. Or some artiste nurturing tool equipped with marker pen. Your choice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Hope said...

Lol! I'd choose to play dart :p

CK said...

hopefulpessimist,

lol!!! good choice. but who's bull's eyes that you choose? mind to disclose?