Thursday, July 12, 2007

La Sallian in Focus I : Jing Wen


Sophia and Jing Wen

As part of the searching campaign for the 2008 La Sallian Form 6 reunion, we are tracking down some of the "long lost" La Sallians. We are not the first one to meet with Jing Wen this year as Erin did that couple of times but since it's my first meeting with him after "discovering" in Merotai about 4-5 years ago, I decided to post about our meeting with him.


Sophia and me take the opportunity to meet him during our outstation trip in Tawau and we were so grateful that Jing Wen (JW) took the trouble to meet with us. He had to take a bus from his working place in Merotai and stay a night in Tawau before taking early bus to go back to his work place again. We were so paiseh as we didn't know it will take him such a hassle to meet with us.


Jing Wen and me

We had dinner in a nice place called Pumpkin Cafe (thanks B for the direction) and the place served nice porridge and yu shang @ raw fish though it's not available on that day. Had a nice conversation with JW and updated about each other's latest news. It's great to meet up with some old classmates and friends. We managed to get some contacts of previous classmates from JW so I guess there'll be other La Sallian featured soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah....
Beckham jing wen aka iceman!!
finally, i can see his MOHAWK hairstyle.....haha
glad to know he still remember me..
hahaha.....
bravo jing wen !!!

Cruel Angel said...

y0 y0 y0
Ice Ice Baby!! dang dang teng teng
That's crazy!!!

Pekam lookalike! Cool!

chongerin said...

I found him in new hair first!! I'm so proud of myself..
Our fren is as nice as ever, really. Glad to hear you all hav met n caught up with one another again.

Search more La-Sallians, Tan!!