Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big Ben, Tube, Coffee, Free WiFi and Olympic

Well, the title pretty much sums up what I am doing here. Yeah... WiFi not only to blog but to settle some unsettled work as well, OK that's the frustrating part. More over, my official business/work task which starts after my fat lan sai trip requires tonnes of preparation and I am expecting this will be a partial holiday for me, means work and travel gosh!!!! OK, I should learn to be grateful and yes, I learn to accept that.
Took the efficient Tube from Heathrow to Central London to leave my luggage at the drop off place so I won't carry my fancy work/formal attire along my fat lan sai trip. Now sipping overpriced coffee at a place called Coffee Republic (deliberately avoiding Starbucks but still paying for the hefty coffee and free WiFi). Enjoying the view of people walking to work or jogging (it's 8am now Aug 14) while charging my phone, borrowed iPod (thanks liangmoi) and watching the Olympic swimming event on TV.
Will revisit some London landmark later or just walk around enjoying the summer sun. Will take late night train to Stansted airport, stay overnight to catch a flight to France tmr morning 850am. Yeah... call me a cheapo hahhaha!!!!
Take k everyone!!!!

8 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

Make sure you teach those english ladies some manner!

most cum 3x to show Msian conquer the UKist!

Buy a Union Jack Underwear!

Anonymous said...

Nice life, from your post title i tot you were in China, watching the Olympics live..

Anonymous said...

I envy you

Anonymous said...

Enjoy yourself my fren..... havent been to London for almost a decade!! Say Hi to the Queen if you see her haha

CK said...

CA,
buy union jack underwear for wat?

Jed,
kinda miss watching how our gold medal dream crush one by one... oh... who's left now? i really wish mew choo can do it actually

nina,
dun envy me lah... a lot of ppl envy ppl who's in love like you!!!

teo,
of course i will enjoy myself. i dun speak with QE already. but will contact mrs sarkozy. interested?

Anonymous said...

Don't forgot my HRC!!! haha

Buy souvenir from Monaco...haha

Say hi to Kimi Raikkonen if u see him in Monaco....:P:P

Anonymous said...

well, i still envy you.
and there's no reason to envy me, not anymore..

take care.. and if you can, go find the kebab i told you about :)

CK said...

liangmoi,
sorry, not going to monaco.

hope,
will try to find the kebab. y ur blog shut down? everything ok?