Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympic oh Olympic!!!

9 days, 8 golds and 7 world records = Michael Phelps and I say wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Usain Bolt from Jamaica stormed into 100m world record EFFORTLESSLY!!!!!!!!!! And I mean REALLY effortlessly!!!!!!!!!! Watch his clips and you will know. And he still has another 200m bid which proved to be elusive to most athletes previously.

And now I'm waiting anxiously for the mouth-watering Chong Wei-Lin Dan match. I just hope Chong Wei played his BEST game ever and whatever the outcome, may the best man wins "uncontroversially" haha...you know what I mean....

4 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

I wish Lin Dan & Xie Xing Fang can become the 1st Silver couple in Olympic!

Both also no.2! Their achievement equal Bolt & Phelps because I doubt anyone can emulate a SILVER COUPLE!

Wkakakakaka

CK said...

sorry lah... super dan won gold and as "expected" our choong wei can't make it, lost tamely in fact.
hmm....

Anonymous said...

#$%^&*(@% acara paling menggeramkan!! he played like amateur..

CK said...

haha.... i didn't watch. from the score, it seems like his #é position not justified.