Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It had been 3 years................



First of all, what would you do if you get a message like "sweet dreams" around 11pm-12am from a long time buddy??? OK, I gotta say I'm speechless and believe it or not, I ignored the msg. Not freaked out but I wonder how should I reply to that and knowing him so well, it's not easy to handle hahahhahahaha.....
It's only yesterday that when another buddy told me about his birthday.... gosh I forgot his birthday!!!! This brings out another question, is it OK for a guy to forget his other guy buddy birthday??? I mean girls are naturally-equipped with the ability to remember their frens' birthdays and not to forget their idols' birthdays but guys??? I mean I am sorry to V for forgetting his birthday and here, I would like to wish him a belated Happy Birthday. Though I'm very much aware that this will not help much, but at least I am wishing him something, which he said..... it had been 3 years.... hahahhahahaha.... Happy Belated Birthday buddy!

No comments: