Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Double Take : Gayana Aru Christmas Album Launch : One Voice, Six Strings and Twelve Days of Christmas



OK, I can't capture Roger's image well coz he kept moving. Nice showcase featuring some Christmas songs and other jazz standards. Good rendition of Michael Jackson's Billy Jean. Surprised to find that they included Wat are You Doing New Year's Eve. Bought the album without hesitation

Track List as follows:

1. Deck the Halls

2. All I Want for Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)/Santa Claus is Coming to Town

3. I'll Be Home for Christmas

4. The Turkey, Me and the Christmas Tree

5. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer/Here Comes Santa Claus

7. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve

8. Silent Night

9. Sleigh Ride

10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

11. The Twelve Days of Christmas

12. The Christmas I Know

No comments: