Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tie that Bind?

I dunno how to tie the darn piece of accessories of men clothing but I had been wearing it for 7 years during my teenage years and ok, I always depended on others to tie it for me. Haha.... no sexy compromising positions of some gals tying the knot in front of me, or with our body facing each other and a gap of only 5.23cm between each other bodies. 5 yrs of secondary school years and another additional 2 yrs of Form 6; I was dutifully bound to have that piece of tie around my neck, all because I was a prefect during my school years.
Luckily I was never in any job that requires me to wear a tie all the time. My first job was a manufacturing sector with no necessity to meet clients and no need to dress up. My 2nd job was a short stint of service engineer and that as well need not to be well-dressed. A plain decent shirt is enough. My current job is a sales job, a very technical sales indeed. So, being a technical job, I may not need to put too much effort into impressing my clients with my outlook or attire, in fact I think if I dress casually (or technical-savvy), I may portray the best image of someone technically-sound person. Or is it just another excuse for me to dress as shabby as I can for my own convenience sake? Haha... I can't deny tat. However, I find that gals wearing tie can be attractive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dunno why but I like buying ties as presents for my male friends. Trust me, not bcos of the price, as I tend to buy good quality which comes with a not-so-cheap tag. I bought one for my manager when he's being transferred to Dubai & whenever my friends asked my opinions on selection of gift to their boyfriends, i'd always suggest ties. However, I've to stress that in order for the tie to stand out & make one wearing it feeling confident & smart, a lot of coordination has to be done. The right kind of shirt, belt, pants, shoes, sometimes tie pin has to be chosen carefully. One mistake can spoil the whole assembly. First of all, I can't stand those ties with tiny prints of cartoons or dragons. I don't really like plain colour tie to go with plain colour shirt unless it's with a suit. I'm tired of seeing ppl with blue or black ties....(I do love those 2 colours ties but if u really notice, 90% of them choose those 2 colours only). Gals wearing ties? Done that b4 myself when I still have the mood to dress up. Gals are more versatile. I think they look great with bows 2!

Anonymous said...

Hi 6kakibawah love your blog. I came across it while looking for dream symbol. I know this post is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for dream symbol stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care