Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day and its unrelated post....

Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers, especially all my teachers and also my friends who are teacher (you know who you are). Will not be updating this blog for a while and I leave you with something here. Enjoy the song, one of my favourite singer, Cheer Chen Qi Chen.



你看过了许多美景
你看过了许多美女
你是在地图上每一道短暂的光影
你拼成了夜的芭比


你踏过下雪的北京
你收集书本里每一句你最爱的真理
却说不出你爱我的原因
却说不出你欣赏我哪一种表情
却说不出在什么场合曾让你动心
说不出离开的原因


你累积了许多飞行
你用心挑选纪念品
你搜集了地图上每一次的风和日丽你拥抱热情的岛屿
你埋葬记忆的土尔其
你留恋电影里美丽的不真实的场景


却说不出你爱我的原因
却说不出你欣赏我哪一种表情
你却说不出在什么场合曾让你分心
说不出旅行的意义


你勉强说出你爱我的原因
you forced yourself to say the reason you loved me
却说不出你欣赏我哪一种表情
but you just couldn't tell me which expression of me that you admire
你却说不出在什么场合我曾让你动心
but you just couldn't tell me what occasion made you fell for me
说不出旅行的意义
couldn't say the meaning of travelling
勉强说出你为我寄出的每一封的信
you half-heartedly say that every single letters that you sent to me
都是你离开的原因
are the reason you left me

你离开我就是旅行的意义
you leaving me is the meaning of travelling

3 comments:

steph said...

Hope u enjoy ur trip in indonesia, wht it's solo or... ;-)

Cruel Angel said...

Is the translation meant for me?

kekekeke

S000 sweeeeeeeeet!

Anonymous said...

New Cabinet:



Prime Minister - Anwar

Deputy Prime Minister - Lim Kit Siang

Culture Minister - Farish Noor

Defence Minister -

Education Minister - Nga Kor Ming

Environment Minister - Teresa Kok

Finance Minister - Tony Pua

Foreign Minister - Ramasamy

Health Minister - Tan Seng Giaw

Home Minister -

Information Minister - Jeff Ooi

Law Minister - Teng Chang Khim

Manpower Minister -

Sports Minister -

Technology Minister -

Trade Minister - Khalid

Transport Minister - Liew Chin Tong

(Penang Chief Minister - Lim Guan Eng)