Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Wow... She Also Got One....Which I Pay

Besides the shocking pink, nothing shock me more than the fact that our "first lady" has a personal website in the domain of a government website http://www.pmo.gov.my/datinrosmah
So now officially she is part of the Prime Minister Office that made decision on our country's policy etc? So now does it means that I, the nation's tax payer is paying for the maintenance of her website?
I googled for websites of other first lady and found a page of introduction for Michelle Obama on the White House website but that is nothing compared to the fully interactive site for Rosmah that includes her speeches, video etc. Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, the wife of the France's President has a website for her music fans.
Malaysia Boleh?

1 comment:

chongerin said...

I will NOT go to her website because I do not want to be part of her feed. My mood was nearly spoilt because of the news about her new website. I said "nearly".. I rose above the occasion!! She didn't deserve my attention.

And on her honorary doctorate award, another sign of how incompetent UiTM is.