Monday, August 13, 2007

Couch Surfing (CS) and Hospitality Club (HC) Friends IV

Hezrina is my partner-in-crime in both CS and HC in KK. Met her less than 10 times (I think maybe less than 5..). I still remember the first time was SUPPOSED to be when she hosted Anton but I was just back from outstation and the next morning will have to wake up early for a treasure hunt (yeah...I'm a hunt freak) so I had to ffk (take a rain check). My first time meeting her was funny cox she mistaken me for Kian, another HCer, well.. which coincidentally also my name! Then after that we met a few times with other travellers in KK.


She's a fun and joyful character. Nice to have conversation and passionate about travelling too. I remember she knows Sweden quite well when we met Emma before this. These 2 pics were taken when I bumped into her at the end of the recently held KK Jazz Festival. You rocks HEZ!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyy i know that girl :)
nice blog lar. will bookmark it!

Cruel Angel said...

looks quite ...able