Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sentimental KK - Pt One

One of the activities I enjoyed most in KK is hike, albeit the small hill of Bukit Padang.
How can I not mesmerised by these clouds?

Taking my own shadow while on the hike...

Some ray of light...........

Other hiker......

The path that you need to go through..................

Your reward at the peak of Bukit Padang, magnificient view

Silhoutte.....

Sometimes, your view may be obstructed and you can't see clearly but you will.... eventually.

It may be hazy sometimes. Your vision may not be crystal clear...

But you know it's gonna be fine. It's perfectly nice on the other side.....

And not only that, it's simply breathtaking..............

Along the journey, you may want to rest for awhile, not on the laurel but a small stop. A little rest for a long journey.

You will find that the haze is gone, the vision is clear....

Though it's setting, but the glory is still there....

It may dimmed but look at what it did to others......

They became more colorful.....

And magically splendid.......
And stunning..........
Makes the hardship worth.......
As the views and journey made it pay for it.............

I'M GONNA MISS KK. ADIOS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I miss those magnificent views too. It's wonderful going up the small hills in Bukit Padang. Definitely one of my favorite activities in KK. Won't forget those breathless steps going up the hills, joyish talks during the hikes, etc...

I miss your company going up the hills, haha..... There are no hills around here. I can only walk in the parks now. Not bad, But I still like the good views at the top of the Bukit Padang hills. You tooks some great pictures there. Draw my memories.....

Anonymous said...

wah ky, why suddenly so sentimental!?!

chongerin said...

do sequels yea.. u've covered views from hills..
may I suggest also - beaches? islands? sunsets? mountains??
of course, you may have something else in mind.. sorry 2 kacau..

Anonymous said...

KK certainly looks more beautiful in your camera than the real things :)