Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Indonesia - Food (Pt 6 - Sari Sunda)

After the visit to Tangkuban Perahu in Bandung, it's makan time again. We headed back to Bandung town and our target is the Sundanese restaurant called Sari Sunda (yeah... like it's not obvious enough). Well, our host is a Sundanese....


It's a chic place complete with nice deco and layout with the characteristic of Sundanese building architecture I guess...

We got a hut/cottage. A convoy wor....with so many hungry homo sapiens, we deserved to be isolated not to disturb other patrons haha.....


Kita bercanda-canda sementara menunggu hidangan tengah hari
Saw this on the menu... Nasi Lalab, which was served in Tawau, one of the Indonesian restaurant I frequented.

Juice Sirsak, my favourite. Haha... it's sour sop!!!

A nice appetiser which I forgot the name!!!

Feasting time. More dishes came later but my hands were just too busy and oily to hold the camera. Once again, the stomach won over the brain. MMS - maaf maaf saja.... (thanks to liangmoi who enlighten me with this fave lingo of Indonesian)

No comments: