Friday, April 13, 2007

American Idol Result Show 120407

The whole group sang Bailamos...
Out of nowhere... even he appears with Gwen Stefani weeks before, Akon is onstage again hm....
Simon was red-faced when being poked fun about having to wear a bra. And Ryan is asking him whether a 20mil offer will make him sing onstage so.... expect some singing by Simon. I think the show is sensing its formulaic frame and tried to spice it up by doing something different.
And Tony Bennett the legend himself is such a sport. He acted as one of the rejects being condemned by the 3 judges and that's so funny.
J. Lo is taking the opportunity to promote her Latin album, going back to her root, which is a good move since Beyonce is all over the place...

OK, back to the business.....
Bottom 3 : Phil, Hailey and.... Chris (oh.. tis is very unexpected!!!)

Ousted : HAILEY

3 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

I am not a big fan of ameircan idol as I am very patriotic now. I only watch One in a million and everyday I vote SUKI at least 10times. I just want her to win bcoz she is chinese. I watch a few episode of AI last year and their quality definately A LOT BETTER THAN THE LOCAL SCENE! But I think Simon is the one making the programme a SUCCESSS.. without him the show would be Dead.. Even I can talk like paula or any other judges who only know how to praise.... becoz they dont wanna be public enemy. They can even employ some beggers from road side who just need to keep saying, I love u, fantastic, bombastic, you can improve a bit, you are my man, I think u can that & this.. IS SO FAKE... Long life SIMON!!! HE IS THE ONLY REAL PERSON OUT THERE!

CK said...

i shared the same sentiment with you. tat's y i put simon's comment in most of my comments/recap as well.

Cruel Angel said...

I guess every reasonable man would has the same thinking.. Only those idol worshipping teens would think other wise.BTW my Suki win, actually I dont even listen or watch the show.. Simply vote!!! To show those Malay how rich we chinese are.. HAHAHA!!