Friday, June 29, 2007

Flying High up in the Sky


Due to work, flied quite frequently. Been through some lousy flight with strong turbulence or kids crying (no offense to those with crying kids), rude passenger who keep talking like they are at their own house and stuff. However, like the feeling being on a plane though nowadays I tend to sleep immediately I'm in the plane, which is a blessing, in a way. Guess I like the feeling of being high up in the sky and looking at the beautiful sunset and made me realize how timid I am in this whole universe. Also like the tranquility inside the flight sans the disturbance mentioned above of course. Speaking of which sometimes I get the similar calm excitement (yeah...another oxymoronic terms) when it's raining and cold. Now it strengthen my believe that most of the time, it's not really the place you are at that determines your feeling or liking but more than often it's the people you are with that really matters. Neither flying or raining, I do feel that now. Oh... minus the flight turbulence though....
And yeah... my friend Erin will be embarking on a new journey this coming Sunday and I wish her all the best in her future endeavour. Take care. Will miss the fun arguing "intellectually" with you haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS..
er, I dun miss those arguments by d way.
Take care & all d best