Sunday, June 24, 2007

I Committed a SERIOUS Mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit I am never good with dates, hence never remember birthdays very well. And yeah...this includes the fact that I only remember without fault the birthday of one of my best buddies Lily recently.
However, for Sherry's case, it's not that I forgot her birthday but I forgot when the day came!!! I remembered well the date but when the day came, it completely eluded me. Blame me for being too busy with works and occupied with something else maybe?

Auntie Sherry changed from babysitting other people's baby in a nursery to babysitting her own.



Anyway, I wanna apologize to Auntie Sherry for forgetting to wish her Happy Birthday on her big day and I wanna dedicate this lame post to her as the mean to make it up haha.....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY

Still remember this? I know, it's ages!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry no excuse, joe !!!!

hahahahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

Joe, it doesn't help by posting those old photos....it does me no justice! Actually not only me, but I think those who know u are well aware how forgetful (or heartless) u are! haha.. How can I blame u when u've dedicated 1 of ur blog for me?
Sherry

CK said...

hehe... yeah... im forgetful as can be testified by so many of you.
thanks for the forgiveness...
oh yeah... another mistake is that i forgot to bring the DVDs back for you....