Sunday, June 24, 2007

Love's in The Air - Oh.. or rather babies are in the air

For the past few days, I have been cornered by the word baby. Not that I had one or going to have one but the news about baby, the baby visiting activities filled up my daily task hehe....

Starting from the cute little god-daughter of mine, Olivia who stole everyone's heart to the recently check-in baby girl Carmen of Andrew to Kathy and also the baby-in-coming news from the ever joyful J, it's babies in the air!!!!

Baby Olivia

Mummy Sherry and Olivia

Uncle Ah Tan and Olivia

Auntie Julia and Olivia

"What's the earth with all its art, verse, music, worth-

Compared with love found, gained, and kept?" ~ Robert Browning

B, I found, gained and keeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, those 3 photos really put me to shame. Despite being a mother already, I notice that baby looks most comfortable in ur hands.....
Sherry

CK said...

well... as usual the baby got my aura haha...
bt the pic only capture a moment and it just so happen only mah...
dun b jealous of tat lah...