Friday, June 29, 2007

PR Status for Illegal Philippinos in Sabah???????

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/6/28/nation/18152025&sec=nation



I just couldn't believe it! How can this happen? I mean the Federal Government plan to do this??? At the expense of local Sabahans??? Now I understand why the uncles in the coffee shop keeps complaining about federal government.



How to show our objection in this case??????????? Oh speaking of which, the famous MP is in the limelight on this issue again. I felt sorry that all those who wear bow-tie cox the bow-tie wearing politicians are definitely not the right example of wise and thoughtful person that you guys are normally associated with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi....hhmmm...this kind of nonsence always happen and always Sabahans would have to suffer. Not only the illegal issue, but our rich & furtile lands, natural resources - Oil & gas, jobs, blax3 all taken by the federal but little were given back to us. Price of a plate of chap fan is no more cheaper than in most places in W.M. but nearer to the price to KL. But you see how KL is like, countless flyovers, good public transports, modern this & that....the only thing i can be proud of living in KK is that I dont have to worry about paying tolls. But on 2nd thought, will have to change my car absorbers often.

I am considered a half West Malaysian but my heart is always a PURE Sabahan. This state has given me a lot and I am sad to see wat is happening now. Future??? Guess our next young Sabahan generation will have to be tougher in order to survive. I love this state and thats why I am still here, all round this state from Tawau to Kudat, Kuala Penyu to Lahad Datu giving back whatever I can.

But something came across my mind that one day i might take the simple way out, "Migration" for the sake of my kid(s). Till then, I wish Sabah all the best.