Sunday, November 18, 2007

Couch Surfing (CS) and Hospitality Club (HC) Friends V



Introducing............ ChiaChun. A great CS member in Taipei. Stayed at her place in Taipei for 2 nights and chatted for quite a while as well hehe... even though I think she was tired after work. Thanks my fren!!!

And because of her, I the chance to use iPhone for the first time!!!!! Tried it with my own hands the gung-ho flipping action on the touch screen. Well, she made me promised not to write anything on iPhone in her CS Profile and yes... I kept that promise but I couldn't help but mention it here though... still keeping my promise right fren?

She's friendly and helpful and full of funny and interesting stories about her travel and I would love to hear more from her. Her work is interesting as well and we shared the love of books. She recommended me the nice library in Beitou. Though I just passed by the library in the bus but the building from outside totally amazed me especially its natural light glass window design. Read that it even snatched the Best Design award in the newspaper when I'm still in Taiwan. She's a great friend and definitely welcomed here in Sabah!!! Oh yeah... will definitely ask her to roam the bookstore in Taipei next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Couch Surfing!!! Hope to hear more stories from you my friend!!!

2 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

ermmm...

Boleh dimakan...

Sedap kah?

Anonymous said...

Tan, she looks nice & adorable.....u know what i'm gonna say or suggest...
Sherry