Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wai Ming and Chii Lin


Let's talk about Wai Ming.......



http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2007/11/27/sports/19579137&sec=sports


....who hails from KK Sabah, a LaSallian. Boys of courage boys of daring...full of manliness and will...... We are sons of La Salle everyone!!!! I think those in Form 6 will certainly remember having to walk all the way (or taking a bus for those rich ones) from La Salle in Tanjung Aru to Maktab Sabah JUST to support La Salle's rugby team!!! After school hours, which was considered as extra-curricular activities!!! The girls were trained to be cheerleaders as well.... ok, no fantastic cheer team that you will see in Disney movies for those pity Form 6 gals in La Salle. LIANGMOI WAS ONE OF THEM TOO!!!!!! And Lee Wai Ming was one of the La Salle team member, the captain if I remember it well.


......and Chii Lin

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2007/11/27/sports/19584267&sec=sports


.....who's going to make her debut in the Korat SEA Games after smashing her own national record just about 10 days before that. She's now training under Lim Keng Liat, another Sabahan from Sandakan who made the mark in the international arena for Malaysia.

Hm....I got a patriotic attack recently!!!

3 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

I saw him when my old company IJM hosted the msia 9aside... He wasnt playing I was abit dissapointed! no wonder because he was injured.

I remember him playing football and rugby.

When playing football, he is the iron man! We (or I ) name him "Boh tai mao lao" because he cant play football but he is so tough opponent scare of him.

Rugby- the sight of him being hug by 3 or 4 opponent yet still running forwards and eventually touch down still vividly playing in my mind.

The boom boom girls please dont mention it la..

Cruel Angel said...

I think Lim only school in SSSS for 1year and that was when we are in form 1, he peralihan… He won some competition and donate the wining money to school. Mr.moo shaq his hand during assembly :)


Tan.. I guess it must the angkaSAWAN Fever that makes u so patriotic recently. Kekeke See Pak Awie so smart.

CK said...

haha... actually sports news are just handy when i hav no idea wat to write and still lazy to sort out the taiwan photos...

i think pak awie has his hands full now. he said inn paper today that government may not hesitate to use ISA wah....