Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Mission - liangmoi


As usual, all of liangmoi's friends will not be spared from being given a list of CDs or DVDs to purchase on her behalf and I, being labeled as the DHL of course is on-the-mission again.
The list as followed :
1. Eason Chan - What's Going On...?
2. Nicky Lee 李玖哲 - 想太多
3. Monkey Majik - 天马行空
4. Tackey & Tsubasa - Greatest Hits
5. Soler - 2x
6. 罗美玲 - 我是罗美玲
7. 藤木直人 - Turning Note
8. 盛夏光年 (DVD)
Of course the list is not that short but I only buy selectively for her. Well... some of the album she listed, I'm never gonna buy for her!!! e.g. Vic Zhou's - Aku Bukan F4, never ever. Sorry Vic's fans out there.... Furthermore, that album can be bought in Malaysia kan?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Domo Arigato Gozaimasu ...
Shamed - you didnt help me buy Aku Bukan F4 Taiwan Limited Edition....HAHA
Btw, you've bought the wrong Eason Chan album ... :(

Anyway, manyak thank you la! :)

Bin Bin said...

Atan, you are doing a right thing by not buying Aku Bukan F4 that totally don’t have any jay’s smell…

I support u…

chongerin said...

I hate THAT SONG!! I'm not gonna even mention the name :D hahaha