Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Laugh Very Much Needed

Wow... nothing beats a good laugh esp when the mood is quite down lately....
Hence I found my new hero (well...he was inducted to my hall of &%$me of favourite Malaysian politicians in the company of Nazri, Bung Mokhtar and One-Eye Jasin MP) , who provided me with a big hearty wuahahahahahahahaha-esque kind of laugh. Our country's Information Minister, whom some referred to as No-Information Minister, Zainuddin's phone interview with Al-Jazeera really made me laugh like mad.
Go search YouTube and you will find the bundle of joy aplenty to choose from. Pay attention to the English used by our ex-journalist/news editor (was he?) from NST.
Happy Laughing...nuff said.

1 comment:

Bin Bin said...

yeah... saw it 2 weeks ago...

Don’t you think this is amazing? Our minister even can Rap!