Sunday, September 24, 2006

Concerts


My first ever concert is the concert by Lee Hom. I think he's still new that time with his new recording company, Sony. The concert was held in PWTC backed by the KL Orchestra and it's good showcase of his talent. He even restaged his final year graduation piece and enrolled a KL gal to perform with him.

My 2nd concert is David Tao which I attended with my sister in Stadium Merdeka and it's a blast! Then I attended Siti Nurhaliza's concert in KK Likas Stadium courtesy of Maxis Hotlink and she's brilliant. Nice powerful vocal Datin Siti.

Other concert I wish to attend? Faye Wong, Jackie Cheung, Sandy Lam (yeah....I'm the old generation), Eason, Karen, Cheer Chen and Michael Buble. Well.... if Louis Armstrong, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole and Sarah Vaughn still alive.... I dun mind.....

No comments: