Sunday, April 20, 2008

Accident

I am outstation (by the way, a lot of angmoh don't understand this. Manglish ah?), YES, working on the weekend again. Some commissioning job and on the way back, driving from Merotai to Tawau, nearly got into an accident myself and there's one happened when I drove by.


The nearly-happened; it was small kampung road, not main road and the road turns to a 90 degree bend. I slowed down as usual and there's this motorcycle sped in. He's gonna barge into my lane and I immediately stop there and then. He couldn't control his motorcycle doing the cornering and start to bergolek. Luckily he was not thrown up. His motor went into the road side and didn't fly to my direction, something I felt lucky till now. The driver was not those young rempit but about 30-40 years of age. He apologized (I was glad he did, means that 1.he's ok, not injured & 2. he know it's his fault, he's rational) and pushed his motor away.


The accident I happened to drive past by, a proton silver metallic (I used to drive that in KL) and a motor. Both landed in the drain next to the road. I don't know what's the status but there was a small jam cox about 20 cars parked near the roadside and ambulance was there.


Drive safe everybody. Thanks for the caution msgs in my previous post on the speedometer. Though sometimes you can't avoid reckless drivers but we do our part by being one.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Yalor, at least the guy apologized. They're people who cut into your lane when they do corners and they glare at you.

But then you're a guy so maybe they takut. I tell you if you're a lady, you're easier to bully. lol

CK said...

helen,

u r right though not all lady is easily bullied. how bt u?