Friday, April 25, 2008

Blog I Read : The People's Parliament

OK, this is the 1st time I wrote specifically about other blog. I posted a few times on secular state and islamic state and I remain saying no to the latter.

The latest post in People's Parliament with the post title "Secularism is not against Islam. Being a zalim or tyrant certainly is" is an enlightening read. Haris is open enough to post the comments he got in his blog on "Who Needs An Islamic State?" and I find that the discussion is interesting and informative. Read here.

Haris is championing the campaign to boycott MSM. Err... I stopped buying but still reading when it's available free. It's kinda fun to see how the spindoctors work but at the same time it cause heartattack to see the extend they go. However, I tend to agree with an opinion I read somewhere that, we should leave the MSM as it is and championing for rights to abolish the restricting publishing act and urge for more newspaper to be printed, to encourage more reporting angle. Closing a newspaper will lead to huge loss of jobs which affect the workers for that particular paper.

No comments: