Saturday, April 12, 2008

My waist started to feel numb due to the same position for a very long time. Wanna change position but there's no choice, with limited space and a rush chasing the time, comfort have to take lower priority. My whole body feels sticky and sore. The joints felt swollen and numb.

OK, I'm driving long distance. Haha...


From Tawau airport where I dropped my manager to catch his flight to KL, I started my journey back to Sandakan at about 430pm and reached at 845pm.

A total of 42795km was clocked for about 14 months of usage. These 3 weeks alone, I clocked about 3000km easily, moving around KK, SDK, LHD and TWU.

OK, gotta meet Mr. Zhao Gung. Appointment set long time ago.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!i got view ur blog, and knw that u drive very fast o!just only four hours to sdk from tw!!very scary !life is short friend. God bless!

Hope said...

hey, drive carefully!

steph said...

wow, ur job is pretty taxing. Rest well, ya. And be careful on the road ;-)

CK said...

actually it's more than 4 hours. i started driving from the tawau airport, which is half an hour deducted from the whole journey. so it's 4.5 hrs from twu airport to sdk.

thanks all of u. safe driving is paramaount. i know tat. u all too.

Cruel Angel said...

I think you need to ask for a HUMMER! since you travel so much!

HuiHui said...

42k in 14 months? are you a salesman or what?

chongerin said...

that's a BIG cumulative figures.. 3000km/month x 0.50 (average salesman's claim) = RM1500/mth!! Of course, that's not ur rate.. Careful on d road!

CK said...

CA,

I wish i hav a HUMMER. but i know there's only one HUMMER in SDK that I know. im glad it's not TATA tat i used to drive. oh... but TATA bought Land Rover and Jaguar leh!!! Indian power beb!!!

Hui2,

yes, im a salesman camourflaging as an engineer.

erin,

wish i hav the rate, which i dun hav. will definitely bkful.