Friday, April 25, 2008

Childhood Memories II


This is the place where I spent most of my time Standard 2 - Std 4. My parents opened a coffee shop. Exact location is the one with the Hotlink signboard. It's the light industrial area with a lot of workshops.
I remembered waking up very early in the morning about 3am getting ready to the shop with my parents. Then my parents will start boiling water and preparing for business for patrons who come for breakfast. I normally sleeps again but most of the time help out here and there.

After school time, that will be my playground as well. I always skip my lunch and would always made my mum to buy me bread from a nearby bakery. (yes... there's a bakery in the midst of car maintenance workshops with oils and grease clogging the drain etc...).
I remembered there's a time when I saw a goat giving birth at the carpark near to the stairs. That's the first time I know the word 羊胎素 (placenta).
That's also the place I had my first cigarette. It's an unpleasant experience and I'm gladful that it was. And that allergy to the cigarette still carried till now.
Those days......

No comments: