Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Saint Jean en Royans I : The Paradise/My Dreamland


The place where I spent the happiest days of my life in 2008!

It has a fireplace!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's connected with WIFI!!!!!!!!

The place we enjoyed wine after dinner and chatted about France, Sarkozy and Carla Bruni!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember that Guy and Michel??? Haha...of course I shared with them the ever exciting atmosphere of my beloved country Malaysia as well.

The place we spent most of the time : EATING!!!!!!!! I ate so many things and Michel is a VERY good cook!!!!!!!!!! Oh... thinking of that alone made me hungry...

The view from my room

Isn't it nice???? It's comfy, beat the hotels even!!!!!

And this looks just straight out from a painting!!!!! Wish my photography skills is better to control the light etc....
THANKS GUY AND MICHEL!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: