Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Frenchy Time!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... lots of unfinished post and before I post my latest travel to HK, I am gonna finish the France posts first.
And after exploring Montpellier (here here Pt 1 Pt 2 Pt 3 Pt 4 Pt 5 Pt 6 Pt 7 Pt 8 Pt 9 ),
Aix en Provence (Pt 1 Pt2 Pt3 Pt 4 Pt 5 Pt 6 Pt 7 Pt 8),
Marseille ( Pt 1 Pt 2 Pt 3 ),
and some preview on Paris (preview preview 2 preview 3 preview 4 Mona Lisa )
I went to Saint Jean en Royans to stay with Guy and Michel and the place is like a paradise for me. I love it so much for its quaint and small village feeling. And of course the generousity and hospitality of both Guy and Michel never fail to touch and amaze me and I am thankful for that. Of course thanks again million times to Pierre who suggested to me to stay with his parents. Merci beaucoup!!!
So, the next to be featured will be SAINT JEAN EN ROYANS!!!!!

No comments: