Saturday, May 12, 2007

2nd Miri International Jazz Festival

Great music is equivalent to great sex!!!
(sorry for this post opening credit... gotta solicit your attention!!! oppsss.... is solicit another "bad" word.... - didn't mean to make my blog 18SX but hope some politically-incorrect expressions to be tolerated)

The musics are just the most precious gift to humankind and listening to the way different sorts of musics blend in together is just fantastic!!!

The 1st night was started PUNCTUALLY by the our very own Malaysian David Gomez and the Sextet featuring the vocals of Junji Delfino. Then a peculiar yet mystically-enchating ensemble of traditional Indian music and contemporary jazz piano n trumpet from India and Germany building the climax to the coming-back-for-the-2nd-time Lluis Coloma from Spain and the crowd (of course, me included) MISSED them. Too bad they're leaving today cox I secretly hope that they will play for the finale tonight (sigh~~~). The New Orleans band closed the night with a bang!!!!!

And I regretted that I retired to my own room too early cox the jamming continued on till 5am this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, I should make myself to the after party!!!

No comments: