Thursday, May 31, 2007

Anti-Climax

We were basically cruising the whole KK city the last two days. With all the people from Sandakan and other places flocking to the city, it was an anti-climatic plot twist to find that the city is not as packed as expected. The roads were not jammed with cars at least though we were brushing shoulders with tonnes of familiar faces from Sandakan. So, where had all the people gone?????

My "sin-ga" conclusion? "Everybody can fly" fly those people away to destinations such as Macau, Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, KL etc for this long extended holiday (imagine, it's 10 days holiday with weekends included and only take 3 days leave!!!). Kudos to Mr. Fernandez.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey joe, after i keliling Hoan Kiem Lake i still cannot cari the boy sells ciplak LP...so tak dapat cari...haha....got a makcik wanna "kil" me for usd20 !!!! Krazeee!!!!!
so, sorry lar joe....
now wanna off 2 Sapa already....
see whether i can get it or not after my Sapa trip....

tatatititutu!!!

liangmoi hanoi 1/6/07 8.45pm

Anonymous said...

An awesome blog, i must say.

CK said...

Thanks passer-by. Do identify yourself :)
Please do pass-by some other time too...
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Passer-by is known as Grace. Happened to pass by by accidental clicks through friendster links on a free Saturday morning. Like the pictures on extensive travels. Well describable pictures added more credits, of course. Well done..

CK said...

Hi Grace!
Thanks for passing by again, and of course I'm glad you like the description I put for the travel pics cox I always associate them with some stories or at least what was I thinking when I took those pic. May I know whose our common link in Friendster?

Cheers

Cruel Angel said...

Grace...
sounds like some1..

Anonymous said...

Thanks CK and cruel angel (i'm sure angels are not cruel) for attending to the lines that i've dropped in. I feel somewhat appreciated, making me wanting to pass by more. Sorry for keeping u guessing. I dont think i know anyone here in the blog, i suppose. I have a simple blog too. Not updating anymore due to plain laziness (i suppose) or busyness :) Nothing interesting i must say haha..
Here's it-
http://graceleesoolin.blogs.friendster.com/graces_little_scribbles/