Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Yes, I'm 28 : A Post-Birthday Afterthought


I remembered last year I thought I was 28 haha....

Would like to thank all my family and friends who remembered and sent me messages for your wishes and thoughfulness. Thanks to Esther and Mavis who wrote a post in their blog on that.

Afterthought? Hm... nothing much as I always tend to treat it like any other day indeed. Low profile lah katakan... Having said that I still remember vividly a belated celebration with my friend last year really made my day. It was the most memorable one I had well.... in my life so far. It's already past tense though...
Speaking of which I watched a movie recently, Happy Birthday which I posted not too long ago. Rene is hoping for that one message every year during her birthday without realizing the one who she hope to send it to her was dead (sorry for the spoiler of the movie....). Sad or romantic? Or romantically sad? Or sadly romantic?

So, for days to come, or years, if I'm blessed, hope it will be filled with joy and health in abundance with my family and friends around.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah tan,

Happy bebelalated birthday...
Only remember your birthday is on April but not sure which day...
28 is a good number, so wish u Heart Think Work Done......(yy@yuzai)

Cruel Angel said...

Ah tan birthday not on 28 la.. he is 28yrs old la..

Orang tua

Anonymous said...

eehhhyeeeehhh...
how come u announced ur BIG age in your blog ohh???
hahahaha.....now everyone knows la..
"i mean, my age"
cos we kawan-kawan se-kindergarten!!
aiya.... market spoiler...
kau ini....
hahahahahahahahahah........

RunWitMe said...

Hi! Happy Birthday! I got you something from Jogja. I hope you like Indon songs...;)

Teow HY said...

28 yrs old liao.
What is your plan now?
Come back to Bali and look for your girl friend? She is still waiting for you.