Monday, May 07, 2007

Catching Up With An Old Friend 有朋从远方来 不亦乐乎

She's Min Min, my university coursemate in USM. From Penang, she was in KK during the end Apr-early May holiday and the pic above taken in Gayang Seafood Centre where we had a sumptuous dinner hmm....yummy.... It's glad to catch up with her as we didn't meet each other for quite some time already after graduating. Oh... tat's scary as it was almost 5 years ago!!!
Glad that she's happy in her life and she's gonna go to Hanoi!!!! Speaking of which liangmoi chiam and mavis will go to Hanoi end of May as well!!! And they gonna go to Sapa which I missed during my last trip, having to choose between Sapa and Ha Long Bay (which I selected the latter). Anyway, like Siem Reap, hasta la vista I will be back!!!
Speaking of old university coursemate, wondering if the old man has come back or not! Hey, OLD MAN!!! If you are reading my blog (which he once did....), do drop some news OK? If not, I will do a post of you and post some scarily old pics of yours here though I think it will seriously affect the readership of my blog.

No comments: