Friday, May 25, 2007

Jordin Sparks - American Idol 6

I missed it. Both the performance and the result shows. It's a great disappointment like what I told Johnny cox I followed the season 6 from the beginning. Well... tat also happened to me for Amazing Race (though I watch the repeat).

Anyway, between the battle of "stylist " Blake and the "singer" Jordin, the latter won. Reading the reviews and also watching the You Tube, I think the deciding factor was the rendition of "This Is My Now" which is more suitable to Jordin as compared to Blake. The orchestrated dramatic ballad is definitely not Blake's material which tend to be more edgy. It's like the repeat of the Season 4 finale between Carrie Underwood and Bo Bice.

Anyway, happy that Jordin won though for this season, Melinda IS my idol.

Ciao.

2 comments:

RunWitMe said...

U can download the studio version of "This is my NOW" here.

Not sure how they got it but damn good la...

http://www.kevipodmusic.blogspot.com

CK said...

Hi Pueh Tian

Thanks for the link. Got it!