Monday, May 21, 2007

Connectivity... or the Lack of It

I was having trouble with connectivity this trip to Lahad Datu and Tawau. As I lamented about my internet deprivity in my hotel, now it's my handphone giving trouble signal. The screen of my Sony Ericsson was off and nothing can be seen at all! It's very frustrating as there were messages coming in and I couldn't see it. Not only that, I have face the risk of having all my numbers deleted should I decided to send the phone for repair!!! How shitty can this be? God save my phone please... my prayer!!!

2 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

I guess is time you buy a new one..
Repair one usually dont last long..
Unless is the durable 3310

CK said...

i hope to b able to use it longer indeed.
next time, i will forget about clam-shell type. it's just too frail for me.
tough and tahan lasak more suitable for me... i'm talking about handphone...