Thursday, May 17, 2007

Temporary Hiatus

As I will be on a 2-weeks outstation trip back to Sandakan, Lahad Datu and Tawau, I may not be able to update my blog regularly thanks to the dial-up land line speed of 48 Kbps which sometimes may drop to something like 12Kbps (yeah... I know how ridiculous this sounds). Unless if steal some broadband connection in liangmoichiam's business premise, then it will a whole different story altogether.

I still hav a movie review of Paris, Je Taime, my pics and report on the 2nd Miri International Jazz Festival, a book review of The Lonely Planet Story, album review of Chet Lam latest Mandarin and also Sean Ghazi's, all YET to be done.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the coming festive and holiday mood, especially for those in Sabah cox HARVEST FESTIVAL is coming!!! KOTOBIAN TADAU DO KAAMATAN!!!

No comments: