Thursday, May 03, 2007

American Idol 020507

OK, it's a rock week with Jon Bon Jovi as mentor. Personally I think Bon Jovi's song will be a bit disadvantage for the gals especially Jordin who had to nail her rendition with slightly low note. Blake showed tonnes of authenticity incorporating his bebox skills and his rendition of You Give Love A Bad Name is great. Melinda dazzled as usual and showed some Tina Turner with "Have A Nice Day". Chris chose "Dead or Alive" which I think is not a wise move as Chris Daughtry did a memorable version last season. So.. my bet is Jordin, Lakisha and Chris bottom three. And 2 will be eliminated...

And yes... tomorrow will be result show with Bon Jovi performing!!! Haha... rock is not my kinda music but I kinda like Bon Jovi though~

4 comments:

Cruel Angel said...

U like bon jovi... i dun belib
all this while when we "SLEEP" together never ever heard u talk abt him
always faye faye faye... U act like Tse Lemon back then..
to prove that u like Bon Jovi... sing it to me at Akedemi Fantasia

Teow HY said...

Wah lau e....
Bon Jovi vs Tse Lemon/Faye
Bon Jovi vs Tse Lemon/Faye
Bon Jovi vs Tse Lemon/Faye
Bon Jovi vs Tse Lemon/Faye
Bon Jovi vs Tse Lemon/Faye

Anyway, I belive Faye should be Tan Cher Kian's first choice. Hehe

CK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CK said...

I was Faye's fans but not Lemon.
I like Bon Jovi. And I'm now at an age where I need not do something to prove something my dear fren Alan!
Teow, thanks for dropping by. Welcome! Keep the comments coming in...